Icon Box Slider issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icon Box Slider issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icon Box Slider issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • sergio
    Participant

Hi!

my icon box slider is not working proprely, when the imgs and text start sliding to another…the bottom icons dont follow the imgs correctly. I think its because i only use 3 icon boxes, when change to 6 everything is ok.

Can you help?

Thanks.

Hi @sergio,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

You are displaying 3 slides in your icon box slider and all the slides display when the page loads so logically there sin’t any need to autoplay the slider therefore please disable slider autoplay functionality  from Icon Box Slider options as shown in the attached screenshot.

Only enable autoplay option when there are more than 3 slides in the slider.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sergio
    Participant

i see…

but, isnt supposed that the icon box slider should run in autoplay mode even with 3 icons, changing from icon to icon?

… even if i turn off autoplay… and if i dont deactivate de navigation arrows, when you click on them, at some point will show blank spaces in bottom icon square. (please see by youself)

i can remediate the situation by turning off the arrows to, but i think that should work better somehow …

thanks!

I think there should be an option in the icon box slider to define how many icons to display at a time or display them in a circular way so that blank spaces won’t display.

I have added this as a feature request so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

The feature request is implemented in the following latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

sergio
    Participant

i think the problem remains….

I can see the issue is fixed on your site by locking the slider if the slides are less instead of sliding them.

Do you not get this behaviour on your site?

sergio
    Participant

If i lock the slider is ok, but when activate the slide option it still showing blank squares. But for now its ok for me, i just think that should slide with no issues even with only 3 images.

thanks.

We will develop the feature to slide it instead of locking in the future version of theme.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)