Icon Box unusable

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icon Box unusable

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icon Box unusable

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Surge
    Participant

When i try to edit settings of icon box i get the “error: Internal Server Error”.

Also, the contact form refuses to send emails, i’ve been over my smtp settings several times over.

Please help…

Hi @Surge,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

When i try to edit settings of icon box i get the “error: Internal Server Error”.

This issue could happen due to various reasons, but first we can recommend to try these 2 solutions:

1. Disable all plugins except Unyson framework, because security and other type of plugins could block the requests
    2. Create a backup and reset .htaccess file (https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/how-to-reset-the-htaccess-file-of-your-wordpress-site-using-ftp-8527), because security and other type of plugins could left some code which could block this feature

There are various reasons why the Internal Server Error occurs but you can resolve it as described in this tutorial “How to fix Internal Server Error“.

Also, the contact form refuses to send emails, i’ve been over my smtp settings several times over.

Please make sure you have configured the contact form correctly.

Are you getting other emails from your site like user registration or comments?

Also are you getting test email from contact form?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Surge
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for the fast response. Deactivating other plugins worked, now onto the elimination process to see which one was causing trouble.

As for the contact form, still not working. Can’t send test email. I’m trying to use my icloud email to send messages. Could this be the problem?

Thanks a lot,

Surge

As for the contact form, still not working. Can’t send test email. I’m trying to use my icloud email to send messages. Could this be the problem?

Yes this can be the problem so first nake sure you are getting other emails from your site like user registration or comments then you can get contact form email also.

Surge
    Participant

Hi guys, still no dice with contact form. I tried different settings with different email account and still no luck. Any ideas?

Please answer the following question that i asked you several time.

Are you getting other emails from your site like user registration or comments?

Surge
    Participant

Yes

Surge
    Participant

Once i gave up trying to use SMTP option and switched to using [email protected] – it worked. I guess this also works so i won’t make your life difficult with this anymore.

The only thing that still bothers me is that when message is sent, the “message sent” text is not cantered according to the contact form, it is left aligned. If we can fix this – it would be great.

Otherwise, i love your work. Beautiful looking, fast, easy to use even by a noob like me 🙂 Love it.

Kind regards,

Surge

Surge
    Participant

P.S. I’ve attached a screenshot of what i was referring to.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to centre align it?

Solution for this topic

The only thing that still bothers me is that when message is sent, the “message sent” text is not cantered according to the contact form, it is left aligned. If we can fix this – it would be great.

You can achieve this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.contact-form .fw-flash-message {
        text-align: center;
    }

Surge
    Participant

Sorted. Thanks a lot!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)