Image carrousel link isues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image carrousel link isues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image carrousel link isues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • charnival
    Participant

Hello!

I’m using the Image carrousel to display some PDF catalogs and i’m specifing in the settings to open in a new tab. It opens in a new tab but the current tab changes as well to the links URL.

I want to open the PDFs opening in a new tab but the curren tab to remain the same.

What can i do?

As a preferred alternative, can they be displayed as a pop-up window?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @charnival,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

charnival
    Participant

Oh sorry i forgot!

https://faitem.skmarketingsolutions.es/#articulos

Thank for your reply!

I could confirm the issue on your shared site but it is working fine for me on my test site.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

charnival
    Participant

Ok so I disabled all plugins except Unyson and Visual Composer to load the page correctly and is still doing the same.

What about opening the PDF on a pop-up window. Any advice on how this can be achived with this theme?

Thanks!

Ok so I disabled all plugins except Unyson and Visual Composer to load the page correctly and is still doing the same.

Then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

What about opening the PDF on a pop-up window. Any advice on how this can be achived with this theme?

There isn’t any theme setting to achieve this.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

charnival
    Participant

Sure, i’ll leave the details in the private box.

Thanks for the info about the developers, lets first look into the issues.

Solution for this topic

I logged into your site and saw this was happening because you had added the #/ in the links as displayed in the attached screenshot which I removed now and it started working fine.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

charnival
    Participant

Ooh yeah, that was the problem and is fixed now.
    Sorry for that and thank you so much!!

Kind regards.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)