'Image Title' Style Pages Imitating Other Pages!

Home Forums Jevelin Theme 'Image Title' Style Pages Imitating Other Pages!

Home Forums Jevelin Theme 'Image Title' Style Pages Imitating Other Pages!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Laura Boyd
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve selected several ‘Image Title’ styled pages to act as ‘sub pages’ under the menu header “Services.” All other pages of our website are behaving independently as they should, except these ‘Image Title’ styled pages that I have as sub pages. These sub pages are duplicating.

i.e. When I designed the layout and header image of our Kitchen (sub page/item under Services) then the following sub pages/items under Services appear the same! Instead I need each sub page/item to act independently i.e. Bathroom page, Bedroom page etc

One thing I have noticed is that in each sub page/item of the menu, is that the area labelled “original” reads ‘bedroom’ on every page, but I can’t change it.

Can you help please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Laura,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Instead of pages you can use custom link menu items to add menu items as described in the following pages.

https://easywpguide.com/wordpress-manual/appearance/updating-the-menu/adding-a-custom-link-menu-item/

https://www.templatemonster.com/help/wordpress-add-custom-link-menu.html

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Laura Boyd
    Participant

Hi guys,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I appreciate what you mean, however I don’t require custom links to external web pages elsewhere.

I just wish to have 8 ‘sub item’ pages using the template ‘title page’ style under the menu header ‘Services.’

I have 8 ‘sub item’ pages inserted under ‘services,’ however when I edit the 1st ‘sub page’ (kitchens) it alters all the following ‘sub pages’ too, making the bathroom, bedroom pages etc all looking the same at the 1st page (a kitchen page!) So in short i end up with 8 kitchen pages!

If i change any of the pages i.e. the bathroom page, then all 8 ‘sub pages’ change to bathroom pages!!

What am I missing here?? I must be overlooking something but I’m not sure what.

I’d appreciate your help again please 🙂

Laura Boyd
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hello again!

Apologies, scrap that last message!

I’ve sorted it thanks! I need to make the page before i put it in the menu!! That simple! Such a novice, 2 weeks or so into wordpress! 😀

Cheers for your help!

Awesome great to see you got that sorted.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)