Images (partially) not visible in blog post

Home Forums Gillion Theme Images (partially) not visible in blog post

Home Forums Gillion Theme Images (partially) not visible in blog post

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • services_yuuall
    Participant

Could you please check why some (uploaded) images in a blog post are not visible? See URL below, we are missing our logo top left and three icons in the first column of the table in section “Promote your session”. I can see them on macOS using Chrome, but not using Safari.

services_yuuall
    Participant

PS: Please ignore the logo I mentioned above, this one is now visible

PPS: The problem may be that the browser reports the URL of the image as ‘not secure’.

Hi @services_yuuall,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Super Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, could you please temporarily use the Twenty Twenty theme on your site and check If everything works fine?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

services_yuuall
    Participant

I’ve deactivated the WP Super Cache plugin. How can I temporarily switch to the Twenty Twenty theme and how can I switch back later?

From your admin page, go to ‘Appearances’ → ‘Themes.’ Once there, ‘Activate’ the popular TwentyTwenty theme. Now check your website, if the issues disappear with the theme change then you’ve found yourself in the middle of a theme conflict. For the time being, please change the theme to the Gillion theme.

Alternatively, you can also use the below plugin to check conflict.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/check-conflicts/

services_yuuall
    Participant

I only have one theme and that’s Gillion.

You can install the below default WordPress theme on your website to test it.

https://wordpress.org/themes/twentytwenty/

Alternatively, would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

services_yuuall
    Participant

Thanks, I will install a second WP theme and switch over to check.

services_yuuall
    Participant

What about my Gillion configuration settings? Hope they stay when I’m switching back!

Yes, the Gillion configuration settings will stay.

services_yuuall
    Participant

I have made the switch from Gillion to TwentyTwenty and back. Same effect on macOS, using Chrome I can see the images, using Safari I can’t see them! And now?

After switching back I see the following info about plugins (see attachment). Do I really need all of them just using the blog post carousel from Gillion?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have made the switch from Gillion to TwentyTwenty and back. Same effect on macOS, using Chrome I can see the images, using Safari I can’t see them! And now?

Do you mean when you use the TwentyTwenty theme then the images display on Chrome but not on Safari browser?

Please advise.

After switching back I see the following info about plugins (see attachment). Do I really need all of them just using the blog post carousel from Gillion?

No, you don’t need them.

services_yuuall
    Participant

Yes, when I used the TwentyTwenty theme, the three images were visible in Chrome but not in Safari. Same effect as with the Gillion theme.

What about the WP Super Cache plugin – can I reactivate it?

Yes, when I used the TwentyTwenty theme, the three images were visible in Chrome but not in Safari. Same effect as with the Gillion theme.

Then it means this is not a theme-specific issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

What about the WP Super Cache plugin – can I reactivate it?

Yes, you can reactivate it after finishing the troubleshooting.

services_yuuall
    Participant

Unyson is depricated, do I need it?

Deactivating all plugins except the list above -> the tree images are neither visible in Chrome nor in Safari!

Reactivating all plugins -> images are no longer visible in Chrome

Unyson is depricated, do I need it?

You don’t need it If you are using the Redux plugin and upgraded to the Redux framework.

Deactivating all plugins except the list above -> the tree images are neither visible in Chrome nor in Safari!

Reactivating all plugins -> images are no longer visible in Chrome

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

services_yuuall
    Participant

I have created a new admin account for you. Credentials see below. Please tell me asap when you don’t need the credentials any more.

I logged into your website and cleared the WP Super Cache on your website and now the icons are displaying fine as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:

services_yuuall
    Participant

On macOS using Chrome and Brave, I see only placeholders (see attachment). Using Safari I don’t see any image in the table. On iOS and iPadOS using Safari, same as for macOS.

Attachments:

Could you please remove those images and add them again but make sure that you are using your blog URL in the image source URL and not IP address?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)