Import demo theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Import demo theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Import demo theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • piac1212
    Participant

Hey guys,

I imported content from the corporate theme then imported content from the creative theme, but now my main theme settings are all messed up, such as the title, menu, and more.. is there a way to fix this, all i wanted was to import one thing from the corporate theme to save it as a template. Is there a way to do this without messing up the current site and how to fix it?

piac1212
    Participant

This is the content i tried to import.. the site is socialsurf.co. Also the menu links and pretty much all the settings i had before are changed

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @piac1212,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can’t import specific section of demo content and you have to import whole demo content.

You can import both these demo contents which will create two separate pages and then you can combine contents of these pages manually.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

piac1212
    Participant

Hey guys, so now my home page is socialsurf.co/home-creative. When i try and search socialsurf.co it is a whole new page. How to do make it so that the landing page of socialsurf.co is my actual site (socialsurf.co/home-creative)

In your site reading settings you can configure which page to display as your site front page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sdebess
    Participant

I’ve got this message:
    Table name is more than 64 characters: _fwbk_clk_8755e6b71c_wp_woocommerce_downloadable_product_permissions

It is your mysql and woocommerce plugin issue which you can resolve as described in the following page or contact woocommerce plugin support to resolve it.

https://www.cloudways.com/blog/woocommerce-common-errors-and-fixes/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)