In mobile, when you start to write the name on contact form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme In mobile, when you start to write the name on contact form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme In mobile, when you start to write the name on contact form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • volselcuk
    Participant

In our webpage of eswttedavisi.com, you can see in the top contact form. But when we open this webpage on mobile, we want to write name and phone number on contact form, form side become bigger. This is not usable on mobile. How can i solve this problem for increasing the mobile usage rate.

TIPS: I send photos on attachment side.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @volselcuk,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and it displays fine for me on mobile as shown in the attached screenshot.

Which mobile device and browser are you using?

Could you please try using different browser on your mobile?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

volselcuk
    Participant

Thank u for your interest.

After you write me, I test on chrome. In chrome, there is no problem but in safari in iPhone 6 plus and I phone 6 , we can not solve this problem.

It seems this happens on iPhone safari browser if the form input fields have font size less than 16px http://stackoverflow.com/a/6394497/1287548

So to resolve the issue we can increase font size to 16px by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

body.home .contact-form input[type="text"] {
        font-size: 16px;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)