Increase project blurb amount

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Increase project blurb amount

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Increase project blurb amount

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dsharpe
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to increase the amount of words used on the project overlays. I’d like to be able to have a short paragraph intro for each one, but it gets cut of with . . .

Thanks for you help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dsharpe,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can check whether it is achievable to increase text?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dsharpe
    Participant

Hi, it’s currently on a development site, I’ve sent the link in private.

Your shared site credentials  do not work for me and on visiting shared Projects page I get some code as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that the page is accessible for me so that I can help you.

Attachments:

dsharpe
    Participant

Hi I’ve updated the info

To increase paragraph text, you have to overwrite theme file /jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/portfolio/views/view.php  in Jevelin child theme and change the length of excerpt in the below code added in the above file.

<?php echo jevelin_get_excerpt( 10, get_the_excerpt() ); ?>

dsharpe
    Participant

Hello,

I’m looking through my child theme folders and I get this far before I’m left with just a .listing file:
    public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin-child/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes

i.e. there is no /portfolio/views/view.php at least on my filezilla visible.

The Jevelin parent theme has a more similar file structure, but still not exact:

public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/portfolio/views

Solution for this topic

I have attached modified Jevelin child theme in which I have made the above stated changes so please use it.

Attachments:

dsharpe
    Participant

Thanks very much 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)