Instagram feed says "instagram did not return any photos"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Instagram feed says "instagram did not return any photos"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Instagram feed says "instagram did not return any photos"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • codedbyus
    Participant

Hi,

I am using jevelin’s beauty demo for building a website. When I change the instagram account from jevelin’s default to my account, it says instagram did not return any photos. This might be due to a recent Instagram API change, which no longer supports to display posts from someone else’s Instagram feed. So my question if if I am right, how can I change the default access token as I cannot seem to find this config option anywhere?

Hi @codedbyus,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please tell me how you are changing it and also share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

codedbyus
    Participant

I am changing the value by going into Appearance > Widgets and then updating the userid of the instagram account in the “other widgets” section.

Solution for this topic

It seems your shared instagram user name is wrong therefore it is not working.

Could you please just test using following user name as shown in the attached screenshot?

lebeaute.my

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

codedbyus
    Participant

Yes that is working. Ohk I tried some other account and that worked too, I guess this might be due to the fact that account holli_kai is private?

Yes private account causes the issue.

codedbyus
    Participant

ok thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)