Install free revolution slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Install free revolution slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Install free revolution slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • synobol
    Participant

I’ve spent the past 2 hours looking for answer on that one, so I hope you can give me a clear answer.

I’m trying to add a slider to my homepage, with the Slider Revolution plugin.

I found a nice, free slider on the slider builder page. It’s called “Not Generic” (screenshot 1)

However, when I try to install it, none of the options that are offered to me seem to work (screenshot 2).

• Importing the slider from a local drive is  not the solution. The slider template (that is supposed to be named “notgeneric.zip ” is not within the Jevelin.zip folder, i’ve looked everywhere
    • Importing the slider from ‘online‘ sends me back to a nonsensical loop of useless information. And still no sign of “notgeneric.zip”

Can you tell me whether yes or no, it is possible to install this slider free of charge, as part of the Jevelin template.

Please don’t give me links to visit and pages to read. I’ve done that already. I need a clear answer.

And if it’s possible, please tell me how.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Muriel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi Muriel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The short and clear answer is that it is not possible to import predefined slider templates from theme bundled slider revolution plugin.

If you have not purchased this plugin and using the plugin bundled with the theme then you are not direct customer of that plugin so can not update that plugin until it is updated in the theme or use any slider template.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

synobol
    Participant

Thank you. That’s clear although, a little bit disappointing.

You are most welcome here 🙂

williasl16
    Participant

Importing the slider from a local drive is  not the solution. The slider template (that is supposed to be named “notgeneric.zip ” is not within the Jevelin.zip folder, i’ve looked everywhere

Going off of what synbol said, I cannot figure out where template zip files are loctaed in the Jevelin.zip folder. I can’t get past the Importing from local drive.

@williasl16 That is what we have said above that it is not located there.

The short and clear answer is that it is not possible to import predefined slider templates from theme bundled slider revolution plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)