Ipad Navigation Problem in Landscape

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Ipad Navigation Problem in Landscape

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Ipad Navigation Problem in Landscape

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • gcorwin
    Participant

The drop down menues are not working on iPad when viewing in landscape, but work fine on iPad in portrait. I have selected the iPad landscape option in theme settings but it doesn’t appear to be working.

I have provided  the site in the private comments section.

Thank you for your help!

Greg

gcorwin
    Participant

update: I changed in the responsive.css file

@media (max-width: 1025px) {

to:

@media (max-width: 1023px) {

and it fixed the problem, displaying desktop navigation , instead of the hamburger navigation that was malfunctioning. Is there a better way to accomplish this?

Hi Greg,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Is the same happening for you on the theme demo site here https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/ ?

If not then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

gcorwin
    Participant

Hi!

the jevelin link works just fine.

the link to the website is http://www.reclaimkc.org.

The iPad in landscape displays the hamburger menu, then you can touch to open the submenu, and the submenu opens, but as soon as you touch to scroll down the whole navigation disappears.

I can see you are using older version 2.2.0 of theme on your shared site so could you please use the latest version of theme by downloading it using below button?

Please login to access this file

gcorwin
    Participant

Updated to 2.4.2 (still have issue)

Thanks!

I don’t have iPad so tested it on iPad simulator and it is working fine for me.

I have also asked my colleague to test it on iPad device and i hope he will reply soon.

If it is working fine on Jevelin demo site thes please see whether there is any misconfiguration or conflict on your site which is causing this issue.

Please try changing header style.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

gcorwin
    Participant

Thank you! I will do that. Hope to hear about that ipad test!

Greg

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please post your access date in a private field? (“Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”)

We can confirm that this is a bug and we are working on a solution, but your website login data could speed up this process.

gcorwin
    Participant

did you get my website login data?

No we didn’t get it.

Please share your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”

schenklaune
    Participant

Hi, I’m hoping you’re doing fine. I’m having the same issue: Browsing my site with ipad 2 and 3 (ios 9.3.5) in landscape orientation the complete menu will dissapear when scrolling. The occurance is not related to a specific browser. I’m using the latest update of the jevelin theme.

Thank you, Katharina

@schenklaune Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

schenklaune
    Participant

As mentioned in the conversation above, I’ve checked the issue on your jevelin demo site. It’s the same. Maybe it is easier to do some troubleshooting there, where you can adjust settings in your own development environment. Thank you!

I don’t see anywhere above you have mentioned that the same happens on our demo site instead @gcorwin says the jevelin demo site works just fine.

If you see the issue on demo site then could you please share us the screenshot of it?

schenklaune
    Participant

I’m sorry, my last message was misleading. “mentioned above” only refered to the advice to check the demo site, not to the result. That differs from what @gcorwin reported. I see the issue on your demo site.

As a screenshot can’t capture the bug, we filmed it. I share the video links in the private box. Hope it helps. Thank you!

@schenklaune Sure it will help. Please share the video link.

schenklaune
    Participant

I’ve shared the links with the last massage (via the private box). You didn’t get them? I’m sending them with this reply again – adding them to the private box.

Still didn’t get it. Please try again and also share it on email id [email protected]

schenklaune
    Participant

Hi,

did you receive my mail (s. o.) three weeks ago? An did the videos help? I’m still experiencing the same issue.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)