Issue with items prices

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with items prices

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with items prices

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • gocanada
    Participant

Hi guys!

We have a detail in the cart, as you can see on this image the price is being devided, not multiplied as we need. The price for product is X, and if we added more than once the price is devided by the numbre of products on the cart.

We are using a booking plugin, so we asked for help them and they gived us the support and they determined that the issue comes from the jevelin theme.

We have tested the issue using the wordpress theme default (storefront) and the issue is not ocurring, as you can se on this image.

Can you help us to resolve this issue?

Hi @gocanada,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We have a detail in the cart, as you can see on this image the price is being devided, not multiplied as we need. The price for product is X, and if we added more than once the price is devided by the numbre of products on the cart.

I can see in your shared screenshot that the price is multiplied and not divided as displayed below.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gocanada
    Participant

Hi, guys!

I forgot to mention that the original price per item was $493. When we add more than once items to the cart, the original prices is divided by de number of item.

In the next image (Original price and the price on cart) you can see another example, the price for “Invierno en Jasper” is set on $1000, but if we added twice, in the cart the price is being devided, $500 each one, for a total of $1000.

The correct thing, is a price of $1000 per each one for a total of $2000.

Thanks for your help!

Ok I understood.

I have tested it on my test site and it is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using following latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

If the issue still persists then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gocanada
    Participant

Hi, thanks.

We have updated the theme. And the issue is still there.

We have our site under “maintenance mode” to evoid people could buy something while we are working on site.

So, i´dont know if you need access to the site with a “Test Profile” that we created it when we asked for support whith the developers of a Booking Plugin.

Yes i need it so could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

gocanada
    Participant

Hi, we send you the username and password to acces our site, and please can you help us with the issue.

Thanks!

Thank you for sharing the site login details but please also share your site URL so that we can access it.

gocanada
    Participant

That´s right!

I´m sorry, i forgot it  at all.

I logged in to your site and found the booking functionality is handled on your site using Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce plugin which seems either misconfigured or has a bug.

So to resolve the issue could you please contact Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce plugin developer?

gocanada
    Participant

Thank you!

In fact we contacted the developer before, but ther told us that the issue comes from your theme.

But, now that we have your confirmation that the issue in fact, comes from them, we contact them again.

Thank you for your help.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)