It's possible have Small images blog "listing" into a section of a page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme It's possible have Small images blog "listing" into a section of a page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme It's possible have Small images blog "listing" into a section of a page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • emascherpa
    Participant

Hi, i’d like have this layout listing posts https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog/blog-small-images/, into a section of a page.

It’s possible to do with Visual Editor?

If i insert POST Element into a page, posts are display in GRID mode, but I can’t set Small images Post.

Thanks for the support
    EM

Hi @emascherpa,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Hi, i’d like have this layout listing posts https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog/blog-small-images/, into a section of a page.

It’s possible to do with Visual Editor?

No because this layout only displays on the page having template set as Blog.

If i insert POST Element into a page, posts are display in GRID mode, but I can’t set Small images Post.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying and tell me what image size you want to display in the post so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

emascherpa
    Participant

Hi,

Website is under costruction and I can just send you “photoshopped” images to explain.

Grid.jpg is actual layout, ma i’d like set want layout into my homepage. For Homepage I use a PAGE and not only Blogpage. In my homepage I need last post in listing mode and more content like  text, testimonials, pricing box ect, so I can’t use BLOG template. Blog template can’t allow me to inser other content other list post.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

emascherpa
    Participant

I send more images complete for explain better my request

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

emascherpa
    Participant

Ask a new thing, so you can answer both questions:

it’s possibile use SMALL IMAGE BLOG listing into caterory page like https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/category/design/ ?
    Now that category use GRID display. I prefer SMALL IMAGES.

Thanks

It is not possible to achieve the exact result without custom coding but you can achieve a bit similar result by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

body.home #page-container .post-item,
     body.archive.category  #page-container .post-item {
        width: 100%;
        position: static !Important;
    }

@media (min-width: 550px) {
     body.archive.category .post-item .post-meta-thumb,    
    body.home .post-item .post-meta-thumb {
        float: left;
        width: 30%;
        margin-right: 35px;
        z-index: 99;
    }
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)