Javelin crashed my website

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Javelin crashed my website

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Javelin crashed my website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • gianni1234
    Participant

Dear Sirs,

Your theme crashed my website and now every page is gives me the following error.

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function is_plugin_active() in <b>/home2/username/public_html/mywebsite/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/helpers.php</b> on line <b>1952</b>

WordPress 5.0.1

Please, tell me how to fix this problem or I will be forced to ask you for a refund.

Thank you,

Gianni

pankoka
    Participant

Hello!

We have the same problem, we want to reinstall a new WP (5.0.1) with the latest Jevelin (4.0.2), and we get the same error. (We tried to reinstall the whole WP and the template many times.)

We tried it with 7.0/7.1/7.2 php versions, we get the same problem all versions.

Please support send us how to solve this .php problem.

Regards,

Janos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Gianni,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please try deleting and reinstalling the latest version of theme.

Also please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

If nothing works for you then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

pankoka
    Participant

Ok, i send it. Please write back how to solve this, if we have to reinstall the template in the future. Now we delete the template folder, now the site is available.

Regards,

Janos

I logged into your shared site and installed the latest version of theme on the site without any issue.

Could you please confirm it?

pankoka
    Participant

Hello!

Yes, it was working. We want to import the Startup template with “one click”, it was imported, but it doesn’t seen correctly (with a big 404 was on the main page).

This after we want to import the Construction for testing, it was ok, but in this case there was many duplicate table in the database, so we reinstall the WP and the template…and we get exactly the same error…

So please install it again for us, and please import the “Startup” theme correctly. And please write us a “tricks”, how to do this, because the “add theme” – “upload” – “browse file” – “activate” is not a huge magic, but it’s not working for us. 😉

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Janos

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)