Jevelin Demo Content Problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Demo Content Problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Demo Content Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • logodesignjuice
    Participant

Hi. I think there may be an issue with the demo content install. The issue is either from the new Version 4 or the upgraded WordPress 5. The posts and home page of different demos will load but the pages do not. I have tried multiple demos with the same effect. Previously, I have installed the demos and everything is exactly as your demos. I think my support is over but I wanted to let you know of this issue and hopefully it can get resolved soon. Thanks!

Hi @logodesignjuice,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Could you please share me the screenshots of the issue?

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

logodesignjuice
    Participant

Thank you for getting back to me so soon. I have included the login info in the private info field. Per the attached screenshots, the demo import works but is not including the entire demo site (as it previously did). The posts and portfolio pages are included but the full demo site with individual pages for all elements and variations is no longer included. The same goes for the menu. Is this a new feature to minimize the size of the install or am I missing something? I’ve used the theme multiple times and never had an issue. Thanks for taking a look!

Julie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for sharing site credentials.

Could you please also tell me which demo you are trying to import and which pages are missing in it which exist on the below demo site?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/

logodesignjuice
    Participant

I tried most of the demos with the same result. Basically the “Home” and “Blog” pages are the only pages that import (along with the posts and portfolios). Previously when I imported the Basic Demo, I would get all the individual pages shown in the demo link above.

Those are unwanted pages so they won’t get imported now.

If you want that then you can use Legacy demo installation method from Tools > Demo Content Install

Please note that the legacy demo installation method replaces site content and could not work in some hosting servers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)