Jevelin Education doesn't work with WPBakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Education doesn't work with WPBakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Education doesn't work with WPBakery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ckoulatsi
    Participant

Hello. I need the Education theme workable with WPBakery.

Please advice.

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The Education demo content is created using Unyson page builder and not WPBakery Page builder so it won’t work with WPBakery Page builder.

You have to create the Education template manually from scratch using WPBakery Page builder.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ckoulatsi
    Participant

Hello. Thank you for your answer. You should mention that clearly on the theme selling section as it is very deceiving for the buyer advertising the theme as WPBakery Ready.

I specifically asked it in the comments section before the purchase and according to your answer (https://prnt.sc/qo63ma) I thought that the ΤΗΕΜΕ was compatible with WPBakery which apparently isn’t according to your answer here.

IMΗO its is pointless to deliver your theme with WPBakery if the buyer has to rebuild the theme again from scratch with Bakery. Isn’t that the very purpose of buying a theme? To save devtime?

Very disappointed with my purchase.

Best,

Carlos

Sorry, it seems I didn’t explain it well.

Let me explain it to you one more time.

The Jevelin theme is compatible with the WPBakery page builder.

There isn’t anything called the education theme but only the Jevelin theme.

We have created some demo content such as Education, Construction template etc. to show you how you can create websites using Jevelin theme.

These demo content are created using Unyson page builder and recently we also started creating it using WPBakery page builder.

We will create Education demo content using WPBakery page builder soon.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)