jevelin: horrible layout on smartphone

Home Forums Jevelin Theme jevelin: horrible layout on smartphone

Home Forums Jevelin Theme jevelin: horrible layout on smartphone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • abcweb
    Participant

Hi Support,

The homepage shows without problem on laptop and pc. However on smartphone it is a mess!

It is a boxed layout. Can I disable the boxed layout for smartphone and resize the lettersize?

Cannot find the solution for this.

See website in private information field.

Thanks for help.

George

Hi George,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website and it seems this is causing because you are using the below CSS code on your website so please remove it.

#page-container .container {
        width: 100%!important;
        min-width: 100%!important;
        max-width: 100%!important;
        padding-left: 45px!important;
        padding-right: 45px!important;
    }

If you can’t remove it then would you mind if I log in to your site and do it for you? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

abcweb
    Participant

Dear Team,

Thanks for your advise. However, this code is not included in the additional CSS of the theme.

I found out that it is stored in “jevelin-dynamic-styles.css” line 419.

So how to continue?

Please advise.

George

As requested above then would you mind if I log in to your site and do it for you? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

abcweb
    Participant

Hi Support,

Details are in the private information field.

George

I logged into your website and saw you were using the Footer page template for the home page as shown in the attached screenshot that was causing the issue so I changed it to Default Template.

Also, If you need more content wider and lesser space on the left and right side of the page then please disable the Boxed Layout option in the theme settings as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

abcweb
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi Support,

Thanks for the assistance. However, the result is not as I expected. Smartphone mode there is too much of space in left and right margin. I do not want to disable the boxed layout.

What I came up with is the following css code:

@media (max-width:461px){
    #page-container .container {
    display:unset;
    }
    }

This uses the full available width of the smartphone. Not exactly answers my wishes but it is close.

Thanks

Regards,

George

Awesome great to see you got that achieved how you want to.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)