Jevelin Menu Customization

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Menu Customization

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Menu Customization

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Hi there,

We’ve recently purchased your Jevelin theme, and so far we’re loving it! One thing we’re having quite a bit of trouble with, however, is trying to figure out where / how to style the menu links. We feel like we’ve looked everywhere, including adjusting the “Navigation” section items under the Theme Settings. After reviewing some of the forums with people who have asked a similar question, we’ve still been unable to find a fix.  Nothing seems to be working.

We’d appreciate all the help we can get. We’re new to this.

Thank you! Hope you are staying safe and healthy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @itsjakefromstatefarm,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change it from the theme Styling settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

If it still doesn’t change then could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to change it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the quick response. Just validates we made the right theme purchase. We really appreciate it.

I’ve tried adjusting the Navigation area of Theme Settings (see attached), but the menu is still displaying white.

The URL for this page is http://www.acdredesign.com/who-we-are

Can you take a look and let me know your thoughts? We’d really like to get this issue resolved, it’s becoming a sticking point. Thank you so much!

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

It seems you have set the light desktop header for that page, therefore, the menu text displays in white.

You can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a > i,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a{
        color: #363636 !important;
    }
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a:hover > i,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a:hover{
    color: rgba(61,61,61,0.80) !important;
    }

THIS DID IT! Thank you so much!

You are most welcome here 🙂

One more question. Is there a way to style the Light Header Above Content per page? We’d like to have the links be white on the home page (due to the dark slider) and dark on other pages. Previously on this ticket, you gave us some custom code to include in Theme Settings Additional CSS. That’s working fine, but we have some headers that are dark and some that are light…but we want to use the Above Content header on most pages.

We’d love to know how to change the color of our header menu links per page.

For reference, the page in question is http://www.acdredesign.com/home

Thanks!

You can change the header menu color per page by using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

This doesn’t seem to be working in conjunction with the custom CSS you gave us. The custom CSS seems to be overriding the YellowPencil edits. Are we doing something wrong? Should we remove the Custom CSS?

Yes, you should remove the custom CSS code and change color using the Yellow Pencil Editor.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)