Jevelin Theme Settings and Visual Page Builder Not Loading

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Theme Settings and Visual Page Builder Not Loading

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Theme Settings and Visual Page Builder Not Loading

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • markaodonnell
    Participant

Hi I have two issues.  Starting yesterday my theme settings and the visual page builder are not loading.  I looked at a few other threads and the solves do not work.  It’s not browser specific.

Please help!

Hi @markaodonnell,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following page.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

markaodonnell
    Participant

Thanks!  PHP is up to date.  The theme works perfectly in my staging, but not in production.

Username and password are sent privately.

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I can’t login to your site using shared credentials as I always get redirected to your site front end.

I got login screen of your site on the URL ****.wpengine.com shared privately  in the below Private information field.

Have you migrated your site from ****.wpengine.com to your current domain?

If yes then it seems it is not migrated correctly so please make sure you have followed all the steps as described in the following pages.

https://www.godaddy.com/garage/how-to-migrate-a-wordpress-site-in-6-steps/

https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

markaodonnell
    Participant

WP Engine is trying to fix the issue as well.  The same log in will work either way.

Here’s the issue: if I have the custom domain set up Visual Page Builder and the theme settings will not work.  If I make the install directory and the domain match…everything works perfectly.

Do I have to change the install directory to match the domain?

It is not mandatory to match it but you can just do it if it works for you as there may be your host restrictions.

markaodonnell
    Participant

Hi,

This still is not working.  Why would my custom domain prevent the theme settings and visual page builder to stop loading…but in staging or the URL matching the home folder name work perfectly?

Not sure exactly why it is not working for you but you can contact your web host to know whether they are forcing any restrictions.

maraloiu
    Participant

I have the same issues. How can I fix this?

@maraloiu Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

maraloiu
    Participant

Sure. I can’t even re-install the demo I wanted after I made a small change.

Thanks for the quick response.

@maraloiu I can access theme settings and page builder on your site as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please test it using different browser or deactivating your browser extensions.

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)