Jevelin Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Aubrey
    Participant

Just purchased this and upon installing, am getting these errors:

Failed to access Github repository “ThemeFuse/Unyson-Shortcodes-Extension” releases. (Response code: 404) Failed to access Github repository “ThemeFuse/Unyson-MegaMenu-Extension” releases. (Response code: 404) Failed to access Github repository “ThemeFuse/Unyson-Portfolio-Extension” releases. (Response code: 404) Failed to access Github repository “ThemeFuse/Unyson-Backups-Extension” releases. (Response code: 404)

HELP!

Hi @Aubrey,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please make sure that your site can access Github repository ThemeFuse/Unyson-Shortcodes-Extension and no firewall or security system restricting it?

Alternatively you can install extensions manually as described in the following page.

https://github.com/ThemeFuse/Unyson/issues/1577#issuecomment-220770099

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Aubrey
    Participant

Yes, there are no firewall restrictions.

None of those links work because they’re from 2016…

Any other suggestions? If not, can you kick off the refund process?

I can see the following link works.

https://gofile.io/?c=Zz5QXh

Alternatively would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

You can contact themeforest for refund where you have purchased the theme.

Aubrey
    Participant

How did you go with it?

Download that archive and extract in wp-content/plugins/unyson/extensions directoy using FTP or cPanel file manager.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)