Jevelin WooCommerce Questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin WooCommerce Questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin WooCommerce Questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • weblion-r
    Participant

Hello,

I have some problems with the Jevelin Theme and WooCommerce. I hope you can help me.

1. I want that the main shop page only shows the categories in the content area. For this I switched the dropdown in WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Appearance → Shop-Site Appearance to „Show categories“. Now the main shop page only shows categories as wished. So after clicking on a category, the products within this category are shown. OK for so far.

Now I don’t need and I don’t want to show the left category menu on the main shop page. I don’t want to show a left sidebar. How can this menu/sidebar be turned off only on the main shop page but not on a „category page“?

2. In Theme Settings I activated the Top Bar and deactivated the Titlebar.

The most pages will be shown as wished. But not the „category pages“ in WooCommerce. If I click on a category on the shop site, the Top Bar disappears and the Titlebar appears.

On product pages, the Top Bar and also the Titlebar are shown. But the Titlebar should be disappeared.

What could be the problem?

3. In Theme Settings → WooCommerce the „Items Additional Information“ are set to „None“. But all products on the shop site still have this informations. Where can these informations be turned off?

Regards

Ralle

Hi Ralle,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share me the pages URLs from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)