jevelin_allowed_html_basic()

Home Forums Jevelin Theme jevelin_allowed_html_basic()

Home Forums Jevelin Theme jevelin_allowed_html_basic()

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Konrud
    Participant

Where can I find this function in order to override the allowed HTML tags in footer copyright? I want to add rel=”nofollow” to the tag in the footer copyright.

Hi @Konrud,

Thank you for your question.

You will find it in the theme file /inc/hooks.php on line number 817

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Konrud
    Participant

I’ve got an Error:
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare jevelin_allowed_html() (previously declared in /public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin-child/inc/hooks.php:14) in /public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/hooks.php on line 721

I am not sure what you are doing here.

The jevelin_allowed_html_basic function is not directly overwritable in the child theme but you have to develop same custom function and call it in child theme.

Konrud
    Participant

So I need to call/overwrite this function in /child-theme/functions.php ?

I need to remove this function (remove_action()) or to give my function higher priority?

Where can I see how this function was added to action or filter hook?

Solution for this topic

You have to overwrite the theme /inc/templates/copyrights.php file in your child theme then change all the function call jevelin_allowed_html_basic to custom_jevelin_allowed_html_basic then copy the functionjevelin_allowed_html_basic from the theme file /inc/hooks.php and add it in your child theme functions.php file and rename it to custom_jevelin_allowed_html_basic.

Now you can change the function custom_jevelin_allowed_html_basic however you want.

Konrud
    Participant

It works great. Thank you for your help.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)