Landing Page 2

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Landing Page 2

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Landing Page 2

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • livinginpossibility
    Participant

I recently purchased the Jevelin Theme and have set it up. I’m wondering how to configure the site to have the following landing page: http://preview.themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14728833

It’s called Landing Page 2. I don’t see this as an option within the theme as it is now.

Thank you,

livinginpossibility
    Participant

Sorry, it’s called Landing Page Event.

Hi @livinginpossibility,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can configure the event landing page by using Home Event template as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

livinginpossibility
    Participant

Thank you. I have a few more questions. How do I remove the grey colored bar towards the bottom of the website?

How do I assign a menu that just says Welcome and loops to the landing page here?

How can I change the top part of the website to white to match the logo but still keep the background image and color?

livinginpossibility
    Participant

Is there a way to set up mail chimp to collect email addresses when someone enters the email addresses? I want to keep the same look within the template but use mailchimp if that makes sense.

Thank you!

livinginpossibility
    Participant

Let me organize these questions to make it easier for you.

1. How do I remove the grey colored bar at the bottom of the page? I believe this is the background as I know how to change the color although I want to complete remove the grey bar entirely. It looks strange.
    2. I would like to remove the navigation bar entirely? I don’t think it serves my purposes.
    3. Is there a way to set up mailchimp to collect the email addresses instead of it going to an inbox I manage? I would like to keep the same look within the template on the contact form but use mail chip if that makes sense?
    4. I notice the website doesn’t display nicely on desktops? I would like the website to show up correctly on any device.

Thank you in advance for your support!

livinginpossibility
    Participant

You can see here with this screenshot how the website is displayed on a desktop: http://my.jetscreenshot.com/16750/20170320-elkr-170kb

The grey bar covers the name. Doesn’t seem to work correctly.

How do I remove the grey colored bar at the bottom of the page? I believe this is the background as I know how to change the color although I want to complete remove the grey bar entirely. It looks strange.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

footer.sh-footer {
        display: none;
    }
    .content-container.sh-page-layout-full {
        margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

I would like to remove the navigation bar entirely? I don’t think it serves my purposes.

Use the below custom CSS code to achieve it.

nav#header-navigation {
        display: none;
    }

Is there a way to set up mailchimp to collect the email addresses instead of it going to an inbox I manage? I would like to keep the same look within the template on the contact form but use mail chip if that makes sense?

You can achieve this by using the following contact form 7 plugins.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-mailchimp-extension/

I notice the website doesn’t display nicely on desktops? I would like the website to show up correctly on any device.

Please try using below CSS code to display it correctly.

#page-container .sh-section-6b60dc9e2043efe53db6b9bfc8f9a97c {
        background-size: contain;
        background-color: #ECDBD4;
    }

livinginpossibility
    Participant

Thank you. The first two sets of code did not work. I did manage to set up the mailchimp form correctly. It also appears the #4 code worked as well.

Can you please advise to #1 and #2?

Thank you,

Lin

Can you please advise to #1 and #2?

I don’t see the shared code anywhere on your site.

May be it is cached by W3 Total Cache plugin that you are using on your site so please try clearing W3 Total Cache or temporary disabling it.

livinginpossibility
    Participant

I removed it once I saw the code was not working. I did clear the cache.

Then would you mind if i log in to your site and use the code? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)