Landing Page - Header issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Landing Page – Header issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Landing Page – Header issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Hello,

Once i add the slider revolution plugin on my landing page the header size acts weirdly. I have contact themepunch support and they told me that the issue is “must remove the top padding” and that I should refer back to you. Another issue I get is when I load the landing page i get this weird wobbly effect. Can we avoid it?

Also, when I try to scroll down the landing page I need to make 3 scrolling efforts in order to scroll down. Same for when I am at the very bottom of my page and I want to scroll up, I need to make 3-4 efforts on the mouse wheel and then It would start scrolling upwards. Please advise.

Thanks

Solution for this topic

Hi @TheMakoBrothers,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I removed that space by setting slider in the Titlebar Revolution Slider option and removing the slider added in the page content as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is it displaying fine for you now?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks alot, works great now! Regarding the wobbly effect once we load the page – what can we do?

Thank you,

I don’t get that wobbly effect.

Could you please test it using a different browser?

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Still getting the same wiggle effect, google chrome so far..(please keep looking at the right side of the page once you load you can see this. Even on mobile devices it shows weird text right before the loading.

Please advise,

Mark

Could you please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the WP Rocket cache that you are using on your website?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

I can try but this effect has been happening since i bought the theme. And just now i have another issue, the dropdown menu in mobile does not work, it only shows the “home” option. What is happening?

Thanks,

the dropdown menu in mobile does not work, it only shows the “home” option. What is happening?

This is happening because you have set the same color for background and text in the theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshots so please change the colors.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Thank you very much, color fixed. But what about the weird wobbly loading effect?  thanks!

Have you tried below things as asked above?

Could you please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the WP Rocket cache that you are using on your website?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)