Latest Products Added

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Latest Products Added

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Latest Products Added

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • JohnA
    Participant

Hi,

In the ‘Check out what’s new…Latest Products added section’ some of the buttons are linked to their respective categories and some are not.  I’ve tested this by adding new products in categories but nothing. See the attached screenshot. How do I fix this please?

Regards,

John

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi John,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

JohnA
    Participant

Hi,

The page is https://www.shopeeza.com

Thanks!

First please disable the emarthub plugin used on your site as it is causing fatal error as shown on this page https://www.shopeeza.com/product-category/plus-size/plus-size-swimwear/ and in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

JohnA
    Participant

I believe that was a momentary glitch. Could you look again please? Thanks!

Again i visited your site and got the same error.

It seems it is causing by the emarthub plugin you are using on your site so could you please temporary disable it.

JohnA
    Participant

Sorry for the trouble.  I’ve disabled the notification plug in and cleared caches. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry but still i am getting the same error on the page https://www.shopeeza.com/product/female-erotic-costumes-underwear-women-sex-wear-women-sexy-lingerie-plus-size-with-garter-thong-m-xl-xxxl-xxxxxl-3xl-5xl/

Are you not getting the error?

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

JohnA
    Participant

Hi

Can you please help me with this?

username – shuffle

pw – Pj5oYX7hdCr*LvG8W1(^aA8c

In the ‘Check out what’s new…Latest Products added section’ some of the buttons are linked to their respective categories and show latest products and some are not and do nothing. I’ve tested this by adding new products in categories but nothing. See the attached screenshot. How do I fix this please?

JohnA
    Participant

Changed login info..its in private now.

JohnA
    Participant

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

I logged in to your site and tried to access product categories on your site but I couldn’t and only get License page as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Attachments:

JohnA
    Participant

I have deactivated that plug in.  Thank you for looking into this and please let me know…Thanks.

I could access your site now and could confirm the issue on your site but it is working fine on my test site.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson and WooCommerce plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

JohnA
    Participant

Hi,

If it was a plugin conflict wouldn’t affect all categories and not just some?  Some work and some don’t…please see attachments below – Thanks!

Attachments:

Some products may contain different attributes added by any plugin therefore I recommend you to check for plugin conflict.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)