Left Header 1 Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Left Header 1 Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Left Header 1 Issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • shannon.enwright
    Participant

So the site that I am working on has a Left Header 1 navigation and it cuts off part of the Hero image and footer content. Any solutions as to how I can fix it?

Hi Shannon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

I tried to access your shared site but i couldn’t because it is is displaying Maintenance mode.

Could you please either disable it or would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

shannon.enwright
    Participant

I had to take it down over the weekend. But I have provided you with the info

I could confirm the footer content issue on my test site which occurs when we use Footer Parallax therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (min-width: 851px) {
    .sh-footer-paralalx-init .sh-footer {
        position: static;
    }
    .sh-footer-paralalx-init .content-container {
        margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }
    }

I could not confirm Hero image issue so please tell me how do you want it to display?

shannon.enwright
    Participant

Thanks that fixed the footer! I wanted the content within the hero image to be centered and it is slightly off to the bottom left which suggests that revolution slider is not recognizing the left navigation and is treating it as still full width. This issue only occurs with the navigation header 1. If the revolution slider was to be multiple slides then the navigation button on the left is hidden by the navigation. I have included an image as to what I wanted it to relatively look like.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

To resolve that please also use the following custom CSS code.

@media (min-width: 1100px){
    .rev_slider_wrapper {
        max-width: 100%;
        position: relative !important;
        left: 0 !important;
    }

.sh-header-in-side .sh-section-aef3b20b3dfc9fb27e9348fd6d0ed858 .container {
        width: 100%!important;
    }
    }

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)