Lightbox duplicating images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lightbox duplicating images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lightbox duplicating images

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • admlaw
    Participant

Hi,

My lightbox galleries are all duplicating the images.

Can you please let me know how I can fix this?

To be exact, each of my galleries (when the lightbox gallery is activated), duplicates each image, and then duplicates the first image a third time. For example, if I have a set of three images, the lightbox will show seven total images (the set of three is duplicated, then the first image is duplicated again).

Sample links sent in private info field.

Thank you

Hi @admlaw,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue.

If it is not child theme issue then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

admlaw
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I tested it with the parent Jevelin theme and the issue was still there.

I used the child-theme that came with the theme download from Themeforest, and then modified it.

Access info attached in private info field below.

Thanks

could confirm the issue on my test site which occurs when I set Autoplay option on in the Image Gallery content element therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

admlaw
    Participant

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up on this issue – it is still not resolved, and I have updated to the latest version of the theme (3.2.0).

Please give me an update.

Thanks!

Solution for this topic

It is being fixed in the theme which will be released soon.

In the meanwhile you can fix it by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

admlaw
    Participant

Thank you for this temporary fix. Will you send me a message in this thread once it has been fixed throughout the theme?

Yes sure I will notify you here.

admlaw
    Participant

Hi, it has been 6 months with no update.

Is there a permanent fix for this yet?

abhinavjindal
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed this temporary plugin but it did not solve the same issue for me in the gallery slider set up for portfolio project images.

Could you tell me how I can make it work?

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)