Lightbox for Images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lightbox for Images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lightbox for Images

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
  • pzl
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

It was been a while. How is the bug fix for this problem? Thank you.

I have just tested it on my test site and it is working fine for me using below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Could you please test it using the latest version on your site?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pzl
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound Support,

After I clicked on “Single Image” from the unyson shortcode, I toggled Lightbox to ON under the General tab. Once this is done, I clicked “disabled” under Lazy Loading Tab.

Finally, I updated the page. However, the toggle goes back to OFF.

Am I missing a step?

Sorry, I tested it using Unyson Image content element and not using its shortcode.

I will update you here soon.

pzl
    Participant

How is it? Thank you.

Please use the below updated theme and let us know how it works for you.

Please login to access this file

pzl
    Participant

Yes, I can enable the settings now. However, how do I set it up in the blog post such that Lightbox will work when user click on the image in the blog post?

Here is what I have done so far: Main Blog Page > Unyson Shortcodes > Single Image

General > Select Enabled under Lightbox

Lazy Loading > Disabled

Here is what I have tried for the blog post: Image Details > Display Settings

Link to: Media File, Attachment Page

In both cases, the image will open its URL instead of opening in a Lightbox.

Please advise if I am missing a step.

Thank you!

Yes, I can enable the settings now. However, how do I set it up in the blog post such that Lightbox will work when user click on the image in the blog post?

There isn’t any theme option to achieve it but you can try using any lightbox plugin to achieve it.

pzl
    Participant

I don’t get you. You mentioned in the second response of this thread that this is achievable. However, the settings could not be changed due to a known issue.

5 months later, this issue seemed to be resolved. Despite that, you mentioned now that there is no way to achieve it.

So, what is really happening in these 5 months?

It seems I have not explained it in deep so let me try it again.

If you use the image using Unyson shortcode as shown in the first attached screenshot then you can display it in the lightbox.

But If you add the image directly into the content area as shown in the second screenshot then there isn’t an option to display it in the lightbox.

This thread is all about the first option using Unyson shortcode and not second.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pzl
    Participant

Thank you for the explanation.

I have tried to insert an image into the blog post via Unyson shortcode (similar to the first image in your previous response). However, nothing appears when I update the blog post.

It seems like I am still missing something from the shortcode.

Could you please share the screenshot of the screen to display how you have added it and page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)