Logo Size issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo Size issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo Size issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • brandonmaytham
    Participant

I have a logo see attached media

The logo is the clients old logo at this time they don’t want to change it yet ( I am trying to get them to at least restyle it colour wise. The issue is no matter how I resize it I can’t get it to fit comfortably with the menu as then the menu doesn’t fit please could you assist perhaps it needs some css.

I have uploaded the logo insvg and png at it’s orginal size incase you need to shrink it I have also uploaded the png to the sites media library.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @brandonmaytham,

Thank you for your question.

You can resolve the issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .header-logo img {
        max-height: 100% !important;
        max-width: 100% !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

brandonmaytham
    Participant

Hi there this worked however can you tell me why it looks pixilated?

It is a vector image exported to png with no compression.

Thanks in advance.

I can see your site is displaying the same image that you have set as a logo so please make sure to set the logo image having clarity.

brandonmaytham
    Participant

Do you mean Crispy Images under Appearance > Theme settings >General as this is already enabled.

No I meant logo image that you can set in the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also please note, you are sharing me your site admin credentials but I can’t access your site admin area because after logging in I get the screen as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:

brandonmaytham
    Participant

Hi there sorry I have disabled to factor authentication so you can take a look.

I logged in to your site and saw the logo image that you have set on your site is displaying the same size 150px X 70px as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

brandonmaytham
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>That is correct my concern is that the logo isn’t crisp I.e looks fuzzy.</p>

That is what I am telling that it doesn’t display fuzzy for me.

Could you please share me the screenshots of the issue and also test it on different browser?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)