Maps

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Maps

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Maps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • anojd
    Participant

Hi,

I have entered the API-key but there are only blank spots when I try to enter the designed maps elements from the Jevelin theme on to my site. It only works with the normal google Maps view with an embeded frame, and I want a designed element.

http://sitecon.digitrooper.se/kontakt/

Hi @anojd,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you are referring to as designed maps elements so could you please describe it a bit more by sharing the screenshots?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

anojd
    Participant

Oh,

Sorry. These:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I can see two map elements in your shared screenshots.

Do you mean one of them work and not other?

If yes then please tell me specifically which one by describe it a bit more.

anojd
    Participant

Yes, exactly. The jevelin one doesn’t work – it is just totally blank, and nothing happens when we add APIs.

The other one works like it is supposed to.

Anna

Ok, we are troubleshooting it.

In the meanwhile please use the other one.

anojd
    Participant

Hi,

Do you have any updates on this?

Currently, we don’t have any updates so please use the other solution which is working fine for you.

anojd
    Participant

Hi,

It is a design question and it would be preferable if all the elements of the theme we bought would work. Is it a problem you’ve encountered for other users as well or are we the only ones having this issue? It seems very odd.

No, it is just happening on your site and no other user reported the issue.

Could you please share with me the screenshots of the Google map element settings so that I can troubleshoot it?

anojd
    Participant

Here is what I get from the system. On the site there is just a grey spot where the map is supposed to be.

Attachments:

anojd
    Participant

BTW: We have tried to install the API again and redo the whole process on Google, but that makes no difference.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

anojd
    Participant

Sure, thanks for helping out.

I logged into your site and saw you had not added any address into map element settings which I added as shown in the attached screenshot but now getting the error message as below so please resolve the error by authorizing the project to use Google maps API.

Geocoding Service: This API project is not authorized to use this API. For more information on authentication and Google Maps JavaScript API services please see: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)