Menu Buttons all different colours

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu Buttons all different colours

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu Buttons all different colours

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • alexpaterson
    Participant

Hi,

I wonder if you can help! I’ve started the home page of a website, and on the home page I have an ‘About Us’ section. In order to direct customers to the about us section, I made the section ID name ‘about_us’ and customised the theme so that the menu has a button linked to ‘…com/#about_us’. For some reason (where I’d expect the home button to be blue as I’m currently on the page, I wouldn’t expect the about us button to be blue also. I have tried to manually type the website URL into the browser, thinking that I’m making trying to connect to the about us link, but that won’t work. I’ve looked on other websites that use Jevelin, and they seem to have it, so I don’t understand exactly what’s happening! I’ve attached a screenshot of what I mean below.

Any feedback/help is much appreciated!

Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Alex,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The text of menu items Home and About Us are different but they both point to the home page or section on the home page so they are coloured same.

We can change color of About Us menu by developing custom CSS code so could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

alexpaterson
    Participant

Hi,

The website is currently offline while we update it, so would be better if you could maybe explain how to do it? I’m not 100% on CSS myself, but if I can’t do it, some of my more knowledgable colleagues would know how to fix it if they knew where to look, I’d imagine. However, if this isn’t possible, I can look at other possibilities tomorrow.

Thanks,

Alex

Solution for this topic

It seems from your shared screenshot that the About us menu item is second menu item in the menu so you can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-nav > li.menu-item:nth-child(2) > a {
        color: #000;
    }

You can change the color value in the above code to whatever you want to use by referring the following pages.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp
    http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colorvalues.asp
    http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

alexpaterson
    Participant

Hi,

Had someone on my team to have a look through it. Now fixed!

Thank you very much,

Alex

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)