Menu buttons for page anchors differ from others

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu buttons for page anchors differ from others

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu buttons for page anchors differ from others

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Surge
    Participant

If you go to surgeea.com and you look at the welcome page, you will see that the 3 buttons on the right (links to other pages) are grey and they react when you hover the mouse by becoming white. The 5 buttons to the left (pertaining to anchors on the home page) are white and there is no color change when mouse is over them. Could we make all buttons look and act like those on the right, so that the main menu looks uniform?

Hi Surge,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.
    Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header-mobile a,
    #page-container  .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.current_page_item > a,
    #page-container .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li:not(.current_page_item):hover > a {
        color: rgba(255,255,255,0.85)!important;
    }

#page-container .sh-header-mobile a:hover,
    #page-container .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.menu-item:hover:not(.sh-nav-social) > a,
    #page-container .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.menu-item:hover:not(.sh-nav-social) > a > i,
    #page-container .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.sh-nav-social > a:hover > i,
    #page-container .sh-header-mobile-navigation li > a:hover > i,
    #page-container .sh-header-left-side li.menu-item > a:hover {
        color: #fff!important;;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)