Menu in mobile device is not working properly.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu in mobile device is not working properly.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu in mobile device is not working properly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • muzammil
    Participant

Hello,

Menu is not working properly in mobile devices, when we click 4 to 5 times on a mobile drop-down main menu the site will be crash, please help me as soon as possible.

Hi @muzammil,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I visited your sit eon mobile and did what you have described but didn’t face any issue.

Could you please tell me a bit more details about the issue and what you meany by site crash?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

muzammil
    Participant

Hello,

The menu when clicked a few times the site hangs and then crashes (I get a message to wait or kill page).

This is recurrent when I try on any mobile device.

On Safarri browser(I phone devices) when I try to enter text in the input box, it is not visible. I can type in the box but it is not visible but when I copy that text and paste it in another place  (not on the website)it shows. please revert me as soon as possible thanks for your support.

The menu when clicked a few times the site hangs and then crashes (I get a message to wait or kill page).

This is recurrent when I try on any mobile device.

Are you having the same issue on our following demo site?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/

On Safarri browser(I phone devices) when I try to enter text in the input box, it is not visible. I can type in the box but it is not visible but when I copy that text and paste it in another place  (not on the website)it shows. please revert me as soon as possible thanks for your support.

You can try resolving it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

input[type="text"],
    input[type="password"],
    input[type="email"],
    input[type="tel"],
    input[type="date"],
    select {
        color: #1d1c1c !important;
    }

muzammil
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for you quick response,  your given code is not working properly, issue is not solved yet, in input box text is not showing. also mobile menu issue is also same as your  given demo site when you click on top menu header in mobile few times then site will hang, crash. please revert me as soon as possible.

Thanks for you quick response,  your given code is not working properly, issue is not solved yet, in input box text is not showing.

To resolve the issue i tried to access your shared site but it is not accessible so could you please make it accessible?

also mobile menu issue is also same as your  given demo site when you click on top menu header in mobile few times then site will hang, crash. please revert me as soon as possible.

After troubleshooting more i could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

muzammil
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.

The login box fields on your shared URL is displaying by Users ultra pro plugin that you are using on your site so could you please contact the plugin author regarding this?

The mobile menu issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)