Menu only appears on scroll

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu only appears on scroll

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu only appears on scroll

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • westyggx
    Participant

Hi, https://eventwalls.co.uk/ has the wedding theme installed.

I’ve hidden the slider component and want the services to be the first item. However, unless i add a blank space component to the page the services appear in the header.

this is having an adverse effect on the menu , when you scroll over a menu item you will see it appears way below where it should. Secondly, the menu will only appear unless you scroll down the page.

Please help, thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

this is having an adverse effect on the menu , when you scroll over a menu item you will see it appears way below where it should.

I don’t see this issue on your shared site so could you please share me the screenshot of it?

Secondly, the menu will only appear unless you scroll down the page.

This is because of the menu text color and its background color is white.

You can change menu text color from theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

westyggx
    Participant

hi, see attached for issue with the menu drop down being too far down.

The issue with the menu navigation not appearing happens on a mobile device, when page loads without scrolling you do not see the burger menu.

Thanks,

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

hi, see attached for issue with the menu drop down being too far down.

I don’t see that issue on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

The issue with the menu navigation not appearing happens on a mobile device, when page loads without scrolling you do not see the burger menu.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger:not(.is-active) span,
    #page-container .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger span:before,
    #page-container .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .c-hamburger span:after{
       background-color: rgba(61,61,61,0.69)  !important;
    }

Attachments:

westyggx
    Participant

Thanks, both issues resolved.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)