Meta Data Hyperlinks

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Meta Data Hyperlinks

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Meta Data Hyperlinks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • the1lackster
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to change the highlight colour of hyperlinks for the post meta data in my theme just the tags yet for some reason I don’t seem to be able to change them to the colour like the other hyperlinks.

The icon next to the tag is fine however I want it to change to the branding colour on the post tag hyperlink like the other hyperlinks on the page.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by the1lackster.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @the1lackster,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try changing its color using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

the1lackster
    Participant

I have tried this and even with the additional CSS coding on there with the hover option selected it has no impact on the hover colour of these links. Please can you advise the CSS code to amend this?

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

the1lackster
    Participant

It is on all pages with posts as it is the tags included with them. Its the hyperlink for the tags that I need to highlight like all the other hyperlinks on the website yet for some reason this one does not follow the same process as the others. I have tried to amend the coding via google chrome inspection tool however it has not worked with this method either.

Solution for this topic

You can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .post-meta .post-meta-categories a:hover {
        color: #9fc13a!important;
    }

the1lackster
    Participant

That has worked thank you. – Ticket Resolved

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)