Mix Up Different Demos

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mix Up Different Demos

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mix Up Different Demos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • MihaiPuscas
    Participant

http://www.mihaipuscas.com

On your presentation page you say that i can import content from different demos, and mix them up. I have 2 issues:

– 1 – Not all the demos show up (in both locations; Appearance/Import Demo Data and Tools/Demo Content Install)

– 2 – If i import some content (not full import) will it replace some stuff in my website ? How do i make sure it doesn’t, because it is almost ready to go live ?

Hi @MihaiPuscas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

– 1 – Not all the demos show up (in both locations; Appearance/Import Demo Data and Tools/Demo Content Install)

Some demos are part of Basic demo content as pages so you have to import Basic demo content as shown in the attached screenshot.

– 2 – If i import some content (not full import) will it replace some stuff in my website ? How do i make sure it doesn’t, because it is almost ready to go live ?

If you use old demo content install method Tools/Demo Content Install then it will replace all your existing content but this is not case with new demo content install method Appearance/Import Demo Data which preserves existing content.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-But the looks of my homepage will remain ? Because i don’t want to change my homepage, i only want to add another page and set the slider from corporate template and add blog posts element with posts drawn only from one category.

-I want everything to remain the same, only to add an extra page with a slider that i cannot currently access.

Yes the looks of your homepage will remain same but keep in mind to use new method to import demo content.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)