Mobile Responsiveness and Footer Spacing Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Responsiveness and Footer Spacing Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Responsiveness and Footer Spacing Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Sanderz
    Participant

Hi Guys

I’m building a website using the Creative Agency theme however I’ve noticed that at the very bottom of the home page there is quite a bit of empty white space. This is particularly prominent when adding in pre-built containers as shown in the screengrab attached.

To mitigate this i set the bottom container margins to a -90px which closed the white gap off nicely however when turning to Mobile the gap remained unchanged. I double-checked the theme settings to ensure that mobile responsiveness was turned on and it is, however this problem still persists.

I haven’t added in any additional custom CSS but would like to have this issue resolved. Ideally, i want the gap between the bottom container to be closed with no empty white space between that and the footer at all on all devices.

Please advise how i go about achieving this result?
    Thank you

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Sanderz.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Sanderz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Sanderz
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Yes sure, https://roundseedmarketing.co.za/

Solution for this topic

You can remove the space by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.home div#comments {
        display: none;
    }

Sanderz
    Participant

Thanks alot guys, this worked for desktop only however any and all mobile devices including tablets are still affected.

I have attached a screen shot to this mail after this code has been added into the custom code area in theme settings.

Please advise?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

That space is created by the below CSS code that you have added to your website using the Yellow Pencil editor so please remove the CSS code to resolve the issue.

#wrapper .content-container {
        margin-bottom: 498px;
    }

Sanderz
    Participant

Thank you guys, this has resolved the issue, much appreciated!

Thanks again for an incredible theme, in my opinion, best there is out there!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)