Mobile version credit card checkout doesn't display all digits

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile version credit card checkout doesn’t display all digits

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile version credit card checkout doesn’t display all digits

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Vance Global
    Participant

Hello,

The WooCommerce Square payment form on the checkout page only shows 12 digits of the card number to the customer as they’re entering in their card info. A customer has complained and we verified the issue exists on mobile phones. We are still getting sales because customers have found a workaround by entering all digits even though it doesn’t show them, scanning their credit card or flipping there phone horizontal. However, some customers have gotten stuck at this point since only 12 digits are shown and contacted us. Please let us know when you can resolve this issue.

P.S. We reported this issue to WooCommerce Square developers and they said it’s something to do with the Jevelin theme overriding the checkout page, I attached their response.

Thank you,

Brandon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Brandon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems the woocommerce-square plugin that you are using on your website is causing the issue so could you please try temporarily deactivating the plugin?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Vance Global
    Participant

Hello,

If I deactivate the plugin, I can’t verify whether or not the issue is resolved because then there will be no Square payment form to examine. Would you be able to look into this?

Thank you,

Brandon

Then it means this is woocommerce-square plugin issue so please contact the plugin support to resolve it.

Vance Global
    Participant

Ok I will send your response to them, thank you.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)