Nav Menu Disappears on Certain Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Nav Menu Disappears on Certain Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Nav Menu Disappears on Certain Pages

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mirandafach
    Participant

Hi there,

I am running into an error with the header on certain pages of a site we are building for a client: We are using Modern Events Calendar Pro plugin and Job Board Manager plugin, and on the single event page/single job post page, the nav menu shows an error (see screenshot attached) and the topbar is missing. We turned off the WordPress debug log and now that nav area is just blank.

Any idea what is causing this issue or how it can be fixed?

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mirandafach,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

If you still face the issue then please contact the Modern Events Calendar Pro plugin and Job Board Manager plugin support to resolve it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mirandafach
    Participant

Hi there,

Yes, I have done that. The issue seems to be with the Unyson plugin — when deactivated the nav reappears.

The Unyson plugin is a theme required plugin and I am using it on my test site without any issue.

This can be due to other plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

mirandafach
    Participant

Yes, I have gone through all plugins to see which was causing the problem, and Unyson is definitely the one.

I reached out to their support and they referred me back to you. (screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but it is not working for me.

Could you please make sure that it is correct and working fine?

mirandafach
    Participant

Sorry, try shufflehoundsupport as the username, that should work!

I could log into your shared site but couldn’t access admin area of your website to troubleshoot the issue as I am getting redirected to the my-account page.

Please make sure that the shared user account is admin account and can access admin area of your website.

mirandafach
    Participant

Apologies for the delay in my response!

I have just updated that user account to have Admin access (updated login details below).

Let me know if you run into any other issues.

Solution for this topic

I made it work by adding below code in the functions.php file of your child theme.

function jevelin_header_layout() {
            $header_layout1 = esc_attr( jevelin_post_option( jevelin_page_id(), 'header_layout', '1' ) );
            $header_layout2 = esc_attr( jevelin_option( 'header_layout', '1' ) );

if( !is_search() && !is_singular('mec-events') && !is_singular('product') && !is_archive() && !is_home() && !is_404() ) :
                return ( isset($header_layout1) && $header_layout1 && $header_layout1 != 'default' ) ? $header_layout1 : ( ( isset($header_layout2) && $header_layout2 ) ? $header_layout2 : '1' );
            else :
                return $header_layout2;
            endif;

}

mirandafach
    Participant

Amazing, thank you so much!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)