Navigation with white background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Navigation with white background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Navigation with white background

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

On my page, the navigation bar has a white background despite a different setting in the theme. For some reason the color white is set somewhere in the css and I don’t know where it comes from. I have nothing of that kind in the editor. I even deleted everything from the custom code and editors, even from the style.css in the child theme and the navigation bar still had a white background. When I switch from the child theme to the parent theme, the settings are working correctly,  so the error must be caused by the child theme somehow. I reinstalled it already, but that made no difference.

The URL to the page is: https://wp-lab.sachcontrol.de/

I send you the password to the page in the private information field.

Best regards

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

You can change that color from theme Styling settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

If it still doesn’t work for you then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hi,

I have changed the settings, but it has no effect to the desktop version of the page. It only works for the mobile header.

I add the login details below.

Best regards

Stefan

Solution for this topic

I could confirm the issue on your shared site and could reproduce it on my test site using child theme. The issue seems causing because of CSS specificity issue.

I have notified the theme developer about this issue so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile I resolved it on your site by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header,
    #page-container .sh-header-top,
    #page-container .sh-header-mobile,
    #page-container .sh-header-left-side {
        background-color: #4c9904;
    }

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the workaround. I noticed another problem which might be related to the issue. The links for the navigation are not shown unless I hover over them. Then they appear white which is how it should be. Without hovering over them, the links are either invisible or the same color as the background (not sure which one it is).

Best regards

Stefan

Solution for this topic

I changed it to white in the Navigation Color option of theme styling as shown in the attached screenshot and it displaying fine now.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sachcontrol
    Participant

Yes, it’s perfect now. Thanks a lot.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)