Padding Problem topbar/navbar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Padding Problem topbar/navbar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Padding Problem topbar/navbar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • neunneun
    Participant

Hello I have encountered another Problem with the theme.

I have set a background color for the topbar and unfortunately the topbar does not stretch from left to right but seems to have a padding of a few pixels left/right, thus giving me a white gap left/right to the screen.

Please see attached Screenshot of the NAV.

When i use the following css hack to set the padding to zero it sets the padding in all other sections to zero as well, like in the one with the photo (please see attached screenshot).

.vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner {
    box-sizing: border-box;
    padding-left: 0px;
    padding-right: 0px;
    width: 100%;
    }

How can this be fixed and WHY is there a padding on the nav/topbar when it is supposed to stretch over the whole screen?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @neunneun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can edit the header template and remove the padding added to the column as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

neunneun
    Participant

Hello,
    i have tried the usual options, including what you proposed but there is no padding present (see attached screenshot).
    I included the URL, would you please have a look at the problem directly and check the code/css as you will be faster to find the problem then me since this theme is created by you.

This is urgent.
    I am a bit disappointed that there are so many issues with the theme to be honest. Which is a pity because the theme is very nice!

Thank you

Attachments:

neunneun
    Participant

Also another problem with the Navigation is, that on Desktop when i have a sub-navigation-item, the dropdown does not look like it is intended/styled to be.

Please check he screenshots, i have included what it looks like and also the settings for the custom header.
    The Background of the dropdown should be white but is dark grey and i do not know why.

Attachments:

neunneun
    Participant

Where can i set the color for the horizontal stripes that make up the Hamburger menu in collapsed state?
    It is #545454 but there is no Option for this in the stylings options n the theme backend.

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Where can i set the color for the horizontal stripes that make up the Hamburger menu in collapsed state?
    It is #545454 but there is no Option for this in the stylings options n the theme backend.

You can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header-builder-mobile .c-hamburger:not(.is-active) span, 
    .sh-header-builder-mobile  .c-hamburger span:before, 
    .sh-header-builder-mobile  .c-hamburger span:after {
        background-color: #b1a7a7!important;
    }

neunneun
    Participant

Hello,

the css fix for the Hamburger menu did work. Thanks.

For the Problem with the submenu hover and the padding problem on the header please use the admin login, as requested, which i share via the private info field.

For the Problem with the submenu hover

This is happening because you have styled the submenu background color using the Yellow pencil editor as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please remove the styling CSS code to make it work.

You can reset the Yellow Pencil editor as described on the below pages.

https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-changes-on-entire-website/
    https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-the-element-styles/

and the padding problem on the header please use the admin login, as requested, which i share via the private info field.

I have removed the padding by setting it as 0px as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)