Page banner image element/icon

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page banner image element/icon

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page banner image element/icon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi. I cannot figure out what a particular icon is that shows up on all my page banner images. it is quite small and sits under the bread crumbs. I have attached 2 screen shots where I placed my cursor, to show you what I mean. I’d like to remove it — how do I do that? Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cheeks
    Participant

there was a typo in the private field. Please use the revised credentials instead.

Solution for this topic

Hi @cheeks,

Thank you for your question.

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-titlebar-light .sh-titlebar-icon {
        display: none;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cheeks
    Participant

Oh perfect! thank you. This looks so much better now.

You are always welcome here 🙂

cheeks
    Participant

hi — does the code you provided affect the white space between the slider on the home page and the section under it? I noticed the content (icons) are now placed too high up ie. almost touching the bottom of the slider. Before placing the custom code the home page was OK.

I tried to change the padding settings by clicking on the section, increasing the top and bottom margins, but to no avail. Can you tell me how to add more white space on the home page, specifically this area, only? the reduced white space in the pages as a result of the custom code is perfect, but not for the home page section. please see screen shot.

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

Hi again. I suspect the custom code also “added” more white space between the sections with the green icons and the “about us” section. Can you help me with this to reduce the white space. thanks!

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

The text in other sections like “free delivery” and “get a bottle free” are also kissing/touching the preceding sections, which was not the case before I added the code. Again, the code you provided worked well in the inside pages but doesn’t; quite work for the Home page. appreciate your help. please see screen shot.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

No the shared code was not causing these issues on your site but the following custom CSS code was causing it.

#content .fw-page-builder-content > .sh-section {
        padding-top: 0;
    }

So I changed that code as following.

body:not(.home) #content .fw-page-builder-content > .sh-section {
        padding-top: 0;
    }

cheeks
    Participant

oh wow!! it’s fixed. thank you for your speedy response. the front page is looking good now.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)