Page builder not working with portfolios

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page builder not working with portfolios

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page builder not working with portfolios

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • mimesis_team
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to get a different layout of individual portfolio/project page, I thought that Unyson page builder works not only on pages but also on portfolios…

I need it to look like something as on the print screen I attached:

On top, there needs to be some slider with pictures and information about the project, such as who works on the project (people involved) kind of category, the category of the project and length of the project then;

under must be description of the project and et the bottom there must be additional papers done on the project. Would you be able to help me customise it, please?

Also I noticed that the left header does not show up on other pages only on the home page, is this normal?

Cordially,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mimesis_team,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

You can use page builder in project pages by configuring page builder extension as shown in the attached screenshots but it doesn’t control display of projects pages and you have to develop custom code to control it.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Also I noticed that the left header does not show up on other pages only on the home page, is this normal?

I am not sure what you are referring as left header so could you please share the screenshot of it or page URL where it is displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)