Page template - get_header not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page template – get_header not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page template – get_header not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • miky158
    Participant

Hi,

Hope this is my last question. I installed a plugin which manages calendars. When a single event page loads, the method get_header do not loads the right header used as primary header into the theme options.

I selected header-4 for all my pages, but the event slug page keeps loading the header-1 template.

I tried also changing the get_header method with the get_template_part() method, but it loads two headers. Is there a template file I can use to create single-page templates?

Thank you in advance,

BR.

Hi @miky158,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Which layout to display on which pages are managed by the following theme function jevelin_header_layout added in the theme file /jevelin/inc/helpers.php on line number 570 so you can edit it in the Jevelin child theme to display appropriate headers.

function jevelin_header_layout() {
        $header_layout1 = esc_attr( jevelin_post_option( jevelin_page_id(), 'header_layout', '1' ) );
        $header_layout2 = esc_attr( jevelin_option( 'header_layout', '1' ) );

if( !is_search() && !is_singular('product') && !is_archive() && !is_home() && !is_404() ) :
    	return ( isset($header_layout1) && $header_layout1 && $header_layout1 != 'default' ) ? $header_layout1 : ( ( isset($header_layout2) && $header_layout2 ) ? $header_layout2 : '1' );
        else :
    	return $header_layout2;
        endif;

}

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)