Paralax background image in MS Edge

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Paralax background image in MS Edge

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Paralax background image in MS Edge

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

I am having problems with MS Edge when using the paralax effect for background images in sections. All I can say to describe the problem, is that it doesn’t work properly. Is there a way to make it work in Edge?

This is the site: https://wp-lab.sachcontrol.de/

Best regards

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue?

Please make sure you are using latest version of browser.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hi,

I tried all of that, but it didn’t solve the problem. I used the parent theme and deactivated all plugins except for Unyson. And the paralax effect still didn’t work correctly in MS Edge.

It’s hard to send a screenshot to clearly show the error. I have atteched two images which show the space where the effect should happen. On one you can still see a portion of the image on top, but upon scolling further up the image disappears completely and is being covered with a white space instead.

Best regards

Stefan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for sharing the details.

We are troubleshooting the issue and will update you here ASAP.

We have tested it and the first section is working fine for us.

It isn’t working too good in ” Wir setzen Standards im Sachschaden. ” section, but it seems this could be due to small image size so could you please try using larger image?

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hi,

There are still problem with both parts for us. It is true that the first section works better, but it is still not a smooth display.

The ” Wir setzen Standards im Sachschaden. ” section is very messy for us. I doubled the height of the secion and the effect still bad. The image itself has a size of 1500 × 907. Shouldn’t that be sufficient?

Do you have any other suggestion on how to solve the issue?

Could you please try using the image having size 1920 x 1080 ?

In the future version of theme we will make it smooth and remove image size restrictions.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)