Parrallax Image & Documentation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Parrallax Image & Documentation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Parrallax Image & Documentation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • uoebusiness
    Participant

Firstly, I’d like to know where the theme documentation is. Although the theme is fairly intuitive, but there seems to be little to know documentation about how certain elements are created on pages. Please advise.

Secondly, I am having a particular issue with creating a parallax image on my homepage. The best I can do is assume it’s created via the Revolution Slider element, but when trying that, it says there are no slides found.

Can you please help me out with this? Thanks!

Solution for this topic

Hi @uoebusiness,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Firstly, I’d like to know where the theme documentation is. Although the theme is fairly intuitive, but there seems to be little to know documentation about how certain elements are created on pages. Please advise.

In the provided zip file, you will find theme documentation folder and you can also access documentation from theme settings after activating the theme as shown in the attached screenshots.

Secondly, I am having a particular issue with creating a parallax image on my homepage. The best I can do is assume it’s created via the Revolution Slider element, but when trying that, it says there are no slides found.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail by sharing page URL where it is displaying or screenshot of it so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

uoebusiness
    Participant

Thanks for getting back. The documentation wasn’t displaying in those tabs initially, so had to re-install and it worked. Now that I have access to the docs, my other issue has also been resolved. Thanks.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)