Phantom White Bar at Top of Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Phantom White Bar at Top of Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Phantom White Bar at Top of Page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Hi there,

Loving working with Jevelin and your support has been top-notch. Thanks for that!

We’re back with another strange issue. At the top of our home screen, we’re noticing a strange white row above the Revolution Slider. There is also a similar row just above the footer, although it’s harder to see because the row just above the footer is also white. How can we get rid of these?

Additionally, is there a way to style the Light Header Above Content per page? We’d like to have the links be white on the home page (due to the dark slider) and dark on other pages. In our last ticket, you gave us some custom code to include in Theme Settings Additional CSS. We’d love to know how to change the color of our header menu links per page.

For your reference, the link to the page in question is: http://www.acdredesign.com/home

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @itsjakefromstatefarm,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

We’re back with another strange issue. At the top of our home screen, we’re noticing a strange white row above the Revolution Slider.

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#content > .vc_row .vc_column-inner {
        padding-top: 0;
    }

There is also a similar row just above the footer, although it’s harder to see because the row just above the footer is also white. How can we get rid of these?

The last row of that page contains the bottom margin displaying the white gap so please edit that row and remove the bottom margin.

Additionally, is there a way to style the Light Header Above Content per page? We’d like to have the links be white on the home page (due to the dark slider) and dark on other pages. In our last ticket, you gave us some custom code to include in Theme Settings Additional CSS. We’d love to know how to change the color of our header menu links per page.

Could you please ask this question in your last ticket where we have provided the CSS code as it is related to that topic?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Hi there,

The issue with the padding on top of the header has been resolved. However, we can’t seem to find where to remove the bottom margin on the last row. I’ve included a screenshot – can you explain which row we should be editing, and where we should look to find the bottom margin?

We’ve moved the last part of our question to the other ticket.

Thanks for your continued support!

Oops, forgot our attachment. See attached!

Attachments:

The problem is persistent across multiple pages. See http://www.acdredesign.com/ourwork for reference.

Solution for this topic

You have to edit the last row and remove its margin as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

Hi there,

There doesn’t appear to be any margin on that particular row. See attached screenshot. Any ideas?

Attachments:

It seems from your shared screenshot that you are trying to edit the Inner row instead you should edit outer row settings.

Also, now I don’t see the white gap on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Hi there.

I think you’re not seeing the bar because the section above it is also white.

I have attached a zipped file of three screenshots that show the white bar at the bottom of the Projects (Portfolio) page, which row I am editing, and the margin setting for that row.

Thoughts?

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

You can remove that space by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.page #comments,
    .page #comments .sh-comment-form {
        margin-top: 0;
    }

Thank you! That did it.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)