Photography theme not sowing in Demo Content install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Photography theme not sowing in Demo Content install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Photography theme not sowing in Demo Content install

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • wiggzaro
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to install the photography theme, it does not appear in the import demo data menu.

Any idea why?

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is a part of Basic demo content so please install Basic demo content as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wiggzaro
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried installing this but get “the execution failed. Please check error log”

I have followed these instructions from this post https://support.xpeedstudio.com/knowledgebase/unyson-demo-content-install-issue-the-execution-failed-please-check-error-log/

I still get the same error. Any other ideas I can try?

Slider revolution – no longer activated —

since trying this I have lost the slider revolution activation as well…

Many thanks

Andrew

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

You can try using alternate demo content install method using https://wordpress.org/plugins/one-click-demo-import/ as shown in the attached screenshot that also retains your site existing data.

Attachments:

wiggzaro
    Participant

I tried this way yesterday and it wrote all the pages into my system and reconfigured the website, had to go and re-assign the frontage, foster etc…

Was grateful when I realised it hadn’t written over my site…

Still failed to install properly though and I have had a few new problems that arose since doing that.

1: the content and contact info in the foster widget doesn’t show anymore… see attachment

it just comes up as a black screen – there was a picture that stayed but I removed that to see if it might get the text back which it did’t.

I have tried removing and re-adding the “shuffelhound Contacts/Information” widgets into the footer widget but still just a black screen.

Any idea why?

2 the backup function under Tools does not work either, also fails.

Thanks for your patience and looking into these. I really appreciate it

Cheers

Andrew

Attachments:

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

It seems there is some issue in your Jevelin child theme so i activated Jevelin theme on your site which seems working fine.

The backup function is generating the errors on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so could you please share me the error.log file from your site so that i can troubleshoot it?

This can be due to memory or execution time limit of your server so please try resolving it using the below solutions.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-fatal-error-maximum-execution-time-exceeded-in-wordpress/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-maximum-execution-time-exceeded/

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/

Attachments:

wiggzaro
    Participant

Thank you

I have tried those, still get an error

attached is the error log

Cheers

Andrew

wiggzaro
    Participant

Trying to attach error log again

wiggzaro
    Participant

I get this so I’ll paste log code below…
    <h6>Upload Errors:</h6>

1. error_log: Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.

[26-May-2017 17:05:24 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘attachment_id’ in /home/jungamus/jungavideoproductions.com/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/team-member/views/view.php on line 137
    [26-May-2017 17:05:24 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘attachment_id’ in /home/jungamus/jungavideoproductions.com/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/team-member/views/view.php on line 138
    [24-Oct-2017 21:40:28 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column ‘huge_it_loadDate’ in ‘field list’ for query SELECT huge_it_loadDate FROM wp_huge_itportfolio_images made by activate_plugin, do_action(‘activate_portfolio-gallery/portfolio-gallery.php’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, Portfolio_Gallery_Install::install, Portfolio_Gallery_Install::create_tables
    [25-Oct-2017 13:20:24 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [25-Oct-2017 21:57:12 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [25-Oct-2017 21:58:53 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [25-Oct-2017 22:19:17 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [25-Oct-2017 22:25:04 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [25-Oct-2017 23:01:37 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [26-Oct-2017 03:54:17 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [27-Oct-2017 14:40:19 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [27-Oct-2017 14:46:08 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [27-Oct-2017 18:07:44 UTC] PHP Warning: getimagesize(/home/jungamus/jungavideoproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/limb-gallery/medium/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jungamus/jungavideoproductions.com/wp-content/plugins/limb-gallery/ajax/GRSShare.php on line 26
    [29-Oct-2017 12:26:25 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [30-Oct-2017 12:25:28 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute
    [30-Oct-2017 12:34:50 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIMIT 0,100’ at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_limb_gallery_settings ORDER BY default LIMIT 0,100 made by do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_fw:ext:backups:continue-pending-task’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->_action_ajax_continue_pending_task, _FW_Ext_Backups_Module_Tasks->execute_pending_task, FW_Ext_Backups_Task_Type_DB_Export->execute

It seems the database related issue so could you please try using below plugin to take backup of your site.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/backwpup/

wiggzaro
    Participant

Thanks, I have backup up the site.  Quick question, should I revert back to the child theme if I plan to keep updated on the javelin theme?

Yes please use the child theme.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)