Portfolio 2.0 Pagination

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio 2.0 Pagination

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio 2.0 Pagination

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Gary Fairweather
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

I have been trying to add pagination to my portfolio on my website. While the portfolio content element allows for pagination, the filter at the top doesn’t show and when I use portfolio 2.0 content element, the filter works but there is no pagination.

How would I have the category filters at the top and still have each category paginate to page 2 for example.

Will await your thoughts and feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Hi Gary,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The portfolio content element filter is displaying for me on my test site.

Please make sure you have selected correct filter style in the portfolio content element settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gary Fairweather
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

I have added the Portfolio element and set it to Style 1. The pagination shows at the bottom but no filters are appearing at the top.

Best Regards,

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Gary Fairweather
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Just following up on this query. If we could get either the Portfolio or Portfolio 2.0 element to show the filters as well as pagination at the bottom. This is the end goal we are looking to acheive.

Please advise if there the above is possible as we are about to launch the website.

Best Regards,

Currently either portfolio filter or pagination is displayed on the site at a time but not both.

Gary Fairweather
    Participant

Is there a way to allow for pagination as even plugins like Essential Grid have filters as well as pagination?

Could this be included in a future update?

I have created feature request of it so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

Gary Fairweather
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Following up on this request. We have been using the Jevelin Theme since October 2017 and enjoyed its great functionality.

The only confusing element is the fact we can’t have a portfolio with pagination as well as filters at the top, as well as the blog not using Ajax and having to reload when a filter is selected. If we could have the blogs pagination with filters and the portfolio’s Ajax, this theme would be far superior to most others.

Has this feature request got any closer to being actioned as our portfolio is getting longer and longer as time goes on.

Best Regards,

Gary Fairweather
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

I played around with the Portfolio 2.0 settings and see you have indeed actioned this feature request. I applaud you for taking the time and effort to listen to constructive feedback. That is more than most theme developers do.

That being said if you can please advise why the blog filters don’t work the same way as the portfolio. The use of Ajax would be much better than reloading the page each time a filter is selected? Unless its settings on my side?

Best Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)