Portfolio arrows are going in the wrong direction.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio arrows are going in the wrong direction.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio arrows are going in the wrong direction.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • BrettEllis
    Participant

Hello,

As I test out this new website I am finding issues with the navigational arrows in the Portfolio. They are moving from left to right in the order instead of right to left. I understand some languages read from right to left but my audiences are English speakers and readers. Is there a way to reverse the direction the arrows go in when going from project to project?

Hi @BrettEllis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure in the theme General settings you have disabled theme RTL support option as shown in the attached screenshot.

If it doesn’t help then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BrettEllis
    Participant

That option is deactivated and the arrows still go in the wrong directions. This is a systemic issue with the entire portfolio but you can see it here:

http://bwellis.com/project/bernie-sanders-oakland-campaign-headquarters/

In the attached image I have highlighted the buttons. If there is no switch could you please let me know which PHP file governs this function. I can simply swap the code and insert it into my child theme.

Or if you want to send over a line or two of code to fit into the ThemeSupport>Custom Code window. I just need to swap the directions they are going in when moving from project to project.

Thanks,
    Brett

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The arrows are working fine on your shared site as on our demo site here https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/project/wind-at-white-castle/

If you want to just swap the postilion of arrows then you can do so by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-single-buttons a.sh-page-switcher-button:first-child {
        float: right;
        margin-left: 15px;
    }

.sh-portfolio-single-buttons {
        float: left;
    }

.sh-portfolio-single-slider .sh-portfolio-single-title{
        clear:both;
        float: none;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)